Thursday, August 9, 2012

Warehouse 13 Season 4, Episode 3: Personal Effects


SPOILER ALERT: In these episode reviews I will be discussing what happens without being careful about what I say, so don't read on unless you have seen it or don't care about spoilers.

A few interesting developments in this one. Both Leena and, I think, Pete are now suspicious that something is going on with Artie. I wonder how they are going to solve this problem without undoing everything and going back to when the warehouse was destroyed. I look forward to finding out.

Claudia feeling Steve's pain (literally) was a totally unexpected plot development. Is that a side effect because Claudia brought him back? Also very interesting. I'm not sure why Steve is keeping it a secret, either.

And once again, where is H.G.??

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed the few episodes of Warehouse 13 that I've seen - I enjoy the quirky relationship between the main characters and the slight humour. Just wish I could have got deeper into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the quirkiness too. And the characters really are great.

      Delete