Monday, May 20, 2013

Top 10 TV Themes - #10: CHUCK

Normally, I skip over the beginning credits of a show, because I want to get to the point: the show itself. But occasionally, shows have such awesome theme songs that I won't skip over them. Know the ones I'm talking about?

For the next ten Music Mondays, I'll be sharing my top ten favourite genre TV themes. These are those themes that I don't skip through when I'm re-watching a TV show, because they're so good or catchy. Today, we're starting at number 10, which is the theme song from:

Chuck


It's not a musical masterpiece in the sense of huge scores and orchestras, but it is catchy and is a perfect fit for the show! 

5 comments:

  1. I loved the CHUCK theme and it did fit the mood of the show. I just downloaded THE MARCH OF THE CYBERMEN from DOCTOR WHO which is such a fun, dramatic piece!

    I also loved the theme to FIREFLY a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a big fan of the show, but I did like the theme....good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's from the Cake song "Short Skirt/Long Jacket." Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - I've still not seen Chuck, but now I know that Jayne is in it, I might bump it up my list of things to watch.

    It's a quirky intro too; I can see why it makes the list :)

    ReplyDelete