Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Legend of Korra - Book 2: Spirits

Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of my favourite shows of all time, so it was with trepidation that I watched season 1 of the second series, The Legend of Korra. Though of course it wasn't as good as Avatar, I really enjoyed it, and I appreciate that they did not try to do the same things as they did with Avatar. They did not try to duplicate the journeying adventure that Aang and his pals had, but gave Korra her own set of problems.

The trailer for the second season of The Legend of Korra, Book 2: Spirits, just came out. Check it out! Book 2 (not to be confused with an actual book--this means season 2) will be coming this September.


2 comments:

  1. I got into Korra before I'd watched Avatar, so right now I'm very eager to see season 2. I love the slightly steampunk look of it all.

    Season 1 can't come out on DVD soon enough, either!

    ReplyDelete